- NRT's April vacation program will be held on April 16- 18, 2019 for students in grades K-5. There are two sessions to choose from, and pre-registration is required. For downloadable registration forms and more information, click here.
- Registration open for Sheep Pasture Nature Camp & Leadership Youth Programs. Many sessions are filling early, so please register to make sure you get the sessions you want in 2019! Check the camp webpage for more information on specific sessions.
- Don't forget about pre-k this summer! Registration is open for Kneehigh Adventures pre-K drop off program. Program's registration forms and session information is available on program webpage. Pre-registration is required, and many sessions fill early.
- Join us on April 18, 2019 for the April Family Science Outing, Celebrating Earth Day Early! Everyone meets @ 5:30 pm near the Carriage House. For more information, visit the Family Science Outings page by clicking here.
- Learn to make your own soap! NRT will be hosting Tiny Forest Soap Company on April 24th for a beginners soap making class at the Carriage House at Sheep Pasture and Soapmaking II class on April 28th. Pre-registration is required through Tiny Forest Soap Company. Please contact them directly to register, as NRT is not coordinating registration for this event. Click here to learn more.
- Crafter applications due at NRT office for the 2019 NRT Harvest and Craft Fair by April 30, 2019. All applications are available online on the Harvest Fair event page. If you have any questions, please contact the NRT office.
- May 4, 2019 from 10 am - 2 pm NRT's Spring Farm Festival held at Sheep Pasture. Everyone welcome! For admission fees and other information, visit the NRT's Farm Festival page by clicking here. Enter Sheep Pasture at 261 Main Street for parking. Rain date 5/18 (will be posted on NRT's home page and Facebook page if needed!)
- Registration open for Sheep Pasture Nature Camp, Leadership Youth Program, and Kneehigh Adventures. Many sessions fill early, so please register to make sure you get the sessions you want in 2019! Payments for all sessions due in full by June 1st.
- May 16th @ 5:30 pm Join NRT staff for a spring Family Science Outing. Appropriate for all ages, meets at the NRT Carriage House at 5:30. Does include some easy trail walking during the program, so please wear comfortable outdoor clothing. Details and future outing dates available by clicking here. Questions? Contact us any time.
- May 27th - NRT office will be closed for Memorial Day
Looking AHEAD IN 2019 - SAVE THE DATES
June 1, 2019 Crafter jury at the NRT Carriage House for crafter applicants for 2019 Harvest and Craft Fair
June 1, 2019 Camp balances due in full. New registrations must be paid in full after June 1st.
June 9, 2018 Trail Morning at Sheep Pasture! Come volunteer and help make a difference by cleaning trails, collecting litter, and general groundskeeping help. Meet at the Carriage House at 10 am. Children welcome, accompanied by an adult. Please wear sturdy shoes and work clothes. Gloves will be available. Drizzle or shine, cancelled if raining.
June 13, 2019 Family Science Outing at Sheep Pasture, begins at 5:30 pm. Meet at the Carriage House.
June 21, 2019 SPNC Open House from 4:00-6:00 pm. Meet the staff for the 2019 camp season.
June 23, 2019 Trail Afternoon at Sheep Pasture! Come volunteer and help make a difference by cleaning trails, collecting litter, and general groundskeeping help. Meet at the Carriage House at noon. Children welcome, accompanied by an adult. Please wear sturdy shoes and work clothes. Gloves will be available. Drizzle or shine, cancelled if raining.
July 18, 2019 Family Science Outing at Sheep Pasture, begins at 5:30 pm. Meet at the Carriage House.
August 2019 Non-profit organization forms for Harvest Fair available for download online
Can't find the information you were looking for? Contact the NRT and a staff member will be happy to help you.