- Crafter application for the 2020 Harvest and Craft Fair is available online for vendors interested in participating int he 2020 event. Click here to visit the Harvest and Craft Fair event page for more information.
- Holiday for Animals collection concludes at the end of January. Please drop off any donations at the NRT office during regular office hours or at any class/ event offered at Sheep Pasture.
- Tuesdays, beginning January 11, 2020 until February 11, 2020: Join NRT staff for Nature Power Hour for children ages 3-5 and their caregivers. Pre-registration is preferred; walk in registration as space allows. Click here for more info.
- Registration forms for February Vacation Program: Arctic Adventures available. Click here for more information and program registration details. Registration closes on February 12th or earlier, if all spaces have been filled. Forms can be dropped off at the NRT office at Sheep Pasture or mailed to NRT, PO Box 188, N Easton, MA 02356. We cannot accept phone or email registrations.
- NRT member registration for Sheep Pasture Nature Camp and Leadership Youth program in 2020 season begins February 2nd.
- NRT member registration for Kneehigh Adventures summer program for children ages 3-5 begins on February 2nd.
- The NRT office will be closed on Monday, February 17th for the President's Day holiday. Please note that no registrations are accepted for vacation programs on this day.
- February Vacation Program: Arctic Adventures will be held February 18-20, 2020. Pre-registration is required. See the NRT's School Vacation Programs page for information.
Looking AHEAD IN 2020- SAVE THE DATES
- March 2020 Registration opens for NRT's April Vacation program. Forms will be available online for download.
- March 19, 2020 Family Discovery Hike: Owl Prowl 5:30-7:00 pm, meet at the Carriage House. Open to all ages.
- April 16, 2020 Family Discovery Hike: Nature Journaling "En-trees" 5:30-7:00 pm, meet at the Carriage House. Open to all ages
- April 20, 2020 NRT office closed for Patriot's Day holiday. Vacation program registration will not be available on this date.
- April 21-23, 2020 April Vacation Program: Survival Skills Pre-registration is required. Registration opens late February/ early March.
- May 2, 2020 NRT's Spring Farm Festival, 10 am - 2 pm.
Can't find the information you were looking for? Contact the NRT and a staff member will be happy to help you.