- June 23rd Trail Afternoon at Sheep Pasture! Come volunteer and help make a difference by cleaning trails, collecting litter, and general groundskeeping help. Meet at the Carriage House at noon. Children welcome, accompanied by an adult. Please wear sturdy shoes and work clothes. Gloves will be available. Drizzle or shine, cancelled if raining.
- June 24th SPNC and LY begins, session 1
Please remember all campers need to have their health forms and complete payment before coming to camp. If you have any questions, please call the NRT office or click here to contact us by email before your child is scheduled to attend.
- July 1, 2019 SPNC Session 2 begins
- July 4, 2019 NRT office closed; no SPNC/LY on July 4th. Camp reopens on July 5th!
- July 8, 2019 SPNC Session 3 begins. Please use extra caution when driving through Sheep Pasture. Camp and preschool programs are in session.
- July 9, 2019 Kneehigh Pre-K Adventures Session A begins. Class meets at the NRT Carriage House. Please enter at 261 Main Street and follow signs for entrance and exit. Parking is available in front of the workshop building, across the driveway from the Carriage House. For everyone's safety, please do not park in front of the building, and use extra caution when driving through Sheep Pasture.
- July 15, 2019 SPNC Session 4 begins
- July 16, 2019 Kneehigh Pre-K Adventures Session B begins
- July 18, 2019 Family Science Outing at Sheep Pasture, begins at 5:30 pm. Meet at the Carriage House.
- July 22, 2019 SPNC Session 5 begins
- July 23, 2019 Kneehigh Pre-K Adventures Session C begins
- July 29, 2019 SPNC Session 6 begins
- July 30, 2019 Kneehigh Pre-K Adventures Session D begins
Looking AHEAD IN 2019 - SAVE THE DATES
August 15, 2019 Summer campfire night at Sheep Pasture, starts at 5:30 pm. Bring chairs or blankets and picnic dinner or snacks to enjoy outdoors
August 2019 Non-profit organization forms for Harvest Fair available for download online
October 6, 2019 NRT's Harvest Fair 10 am - 4 pm at NRT's Sheep Pasture. Enter at NRT Community Gardens for free parking, located across from Moreau Hall school on Washington Street (138).
October 26, 2019 NRT's Spooktacular (rain date October 27th). Details on the Spooktacular events page.
Can't find the information you were looking for? Contact the NRT and a staff member will be happy to help you.