Pre-K Nature Adventures Learning Kit: Backyard Treasures!
Looking for activities and adventures that are designed especially for your child ages 3-5? NRT's Pre-K Nature Adventures Learning Kits are filled with a week's worth of activities, crafts, and adventures that you can do at home indoors, outdoors, or even at your favorite outdoor property (like Sheep Pasture!) Each kit will contain unique lessons based on the theme selected and will include:
- Information and content page for the theme selected
- 7-8 coloring pages
- 3-5 age-appropriate worksheets with fun activities for those hot or rainy days
- 7-9 theme-related crafts using readily-available materials
- Songs and poems related to the theme for you and your child to read together
- Hikes and games that can be played outside in the yard, or even on a hike!
- 5+ pictures of information to look at and learn about the theme
- Each packet also has a custom made hike of the Sheep Pasture property, so you can have a family adventure together!
NRT's education staff have designed each kit with information and activities customized for pre-k learning, so try each theme for a summer full of fun!
The Backyard Treasures kit will focus on learning all about what things you can find right in your backyard, from bees and flowers to chipmunks. Explore your yard to see what kinds of leaves and plants you can find. During your exploration you may also be able to find some insect friends hiding! Learn about all of the things that are right in your backyard!
Price includes shipping to a U.S. address. All proceeds from Pre-K Nature Adventures Learning Kits support the operations of the NRT of Easton and Sheep Pasture!