Looking for easy ways to incorporate bright clothing? Here are some ideas:
* Safety vests are lightweight and come in bright colors. Some even have reflective tape for night safety.
* Bright caps are excellent choices. If you regularly wear a hat anyway, why not make it work for your safety?
* Sweatshirts and coats come in a number of bright, neon colors. When choosing outdoor recreation clothing for you and your children, choose bright colors over black, tan, navy, or brown.
* Use smaller items such as bandannas, scarves, shoes, and gloves in bright colors to help add extra visibility to your outfit quickly and easily.
* Pets need to be safe, too. Dog collars and leashes are available in a number of neon colors for easy visibility, and leashes are often seen more easily from a distance. Because collars may be easily hidden under fur, bandannas can also be a fun way to add more color to your pet. Adding a small bell to a pet's collar can also help identify them in the woods.
* The brighter the better is the rule when looking at clothing choices. Outdoor outfitters and sporting goods stores often carry many different items that are designed specifically for safety and visibility during outdoor recreation.
We hope everyone has a great fall and spends lots of time safely enjoying outdoor activities!